Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Greatest Christmas Songs of all time

Starting December 1st I will be celebrating the 25 day countdown to Christmas with my 25 GREATEST CHRISTMAS SONGS OF ALL-TIME.

My countdown will certainly be void of annoying "Christmas" songs like Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer or I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and include some songs that reflect heartache, although Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is quite grim (for many reasons)...but I digress.

For me, these songs do not only represent Christmas, Winter, and joy to the world they represent a timeless quality that transcends Christmas. The songs I pick are songs that undoubtedly could be enjoyed any time of the year and do not necessarily carry a Christmas connotation with them.

I hope you enjoy my Countdown to Christmas that includes MY top 25 favourite Christmas songs of all time.

Feliz Navidad

No comments:

Post a Comment